Thursday, June 17, 2010

Betrayed



            Have you ever felt betrayed and lied whole life? Well I just felt like that. But truly … I think that I don’t even know my own mother. Why did she lye to me? Or why didn’t she tell me? Sometimes it’s the same. I thought the relationship between mother and daughter should be very strong and there have to be sharing. I know that I and mum are not like that, but not to tell me something that important? I didn’t expect that from her …
            And the stupid thing is that she told me like it was nothing and now she doesn’t want me to “bother her with nonsense” … Yeah I told so too ... What if that was me? Why my opinion is not important for her? Ok, I was little (I don’t know, maybe I wasn’t, but how should I know when she isn’t telling me), I wasn’t able to gave proper opinion, but still .. Well in this house my view is one big nothing ... at least for that kind of stuff … I know if I have the same decision to make, I wouldn’t do the same...
            Why the fuck didn’t she tell me?!?! And why doesn’t she want to talk to me for that? Why not only once she asked me what I think … A LIE … that was my life...
            The worst thing is to fell betrayed by your own mother … I know I haven’t agreed with her so many times, but it wasn’t anything that would disappoint me .. I’m ashamed …

No comments:

Post a Comment